Nikon Lenses for Children
If your child requires new spectacles, a change in prescription or damages his or her spectacles, the cost is partly funded by the NHS and Scottish Government in the form of a voucher. This voucher has a monetary value that can be used against the cost of new frames, lenses or a repair. We offer a range of frames and lenses at no cost to you, which are fully covered by the NHS Voucher.
However, we never compromise on the quality of spectacle lenses offered to children. All of our children’s lenses are Nikon premium lenses that offer as standard:
- impact resistance to protect little ones eyes in case of an accident
- anti-scratch coatings to minimise scratching during rough and tumble
- anti-glare coatings that not only look cosmetically much better than uncoated lenses, but also reduce glare from lighting in classrooms and headlights at night
- UV Protection to protect your little ones eyes from the UV from the sun.
- Thinned for better cosmetic appearance
The type of lens offered to your child will be chosen by one of our highly expertise qualified dispensing opticians to ensure they deliver the best cosmetic appearance and the clearest vision possible. On occasion we may offer an optional lens upgrade for a small fee starting at £30 to thin the lenses down further, if required by your child’s prescription.
We offer an extensive range of children’s frames you can choose to pay towards starting at £14.95 that offer a wider range of styles, designs and colours than those offered free-of-charge. We also stock a wide range of children’s designer frames. CLICK HERE to view our children’s frame ranges.