Hybrid Contact Lenses
The breakthrough, silicone-hydrogel hybrid contact lens designed to give individuals with irregular cornea, keratoconus, corneal ecstasia or individuals looking for the highest levels of vision an unprecedented combination of superior vision, all-day comfort while helping to maintain eye health.
The latest hybrid contact lens technologies provide benefits other contact lens options cannot deliver. Advances in hybrid contact lens technologies are allowing us to change the lives of many of our patients. whom previously were unable to obtain clear comfortable vision. The emergence of the first hybrid contact lenses with a high-DK silicone hydrogel skirt (allowing high amounts of oxygen through the lens) is providing unprecedented levels of vision and all-day comfort, while maintaining optimum ocular health.
- Hybrid platform provides excellent centration and stability to keep optics centred over the visual axis
- Optimised tear lens decreases potential for aberrations (such as coma) allowing improved optical performance
- New silicone hydrogel soft skirt provides longer-lasting comfort for irregular cornea and keratoconus patients
- Lens design promotes tear exchange and lens movement reducing potential for debris beneath lens
Long-Term Corneal Health
- High Dk lens materials provide high oxygen permeability
- Vaulted lens design (reverse geometry) eliminates bearing while soft skirt design improves lens comfort
Ideal for Patients With
- Irregular cornea
- Post-CXL (collagen cross linking