Nikon computer spectacles promotion
Nikon computer spectacle lenses may be the answer to your eye fatigue at work.
The average UK worker spends on average around seven hours a day on a computer either in the office or working from home. The use of smartphones, smart watches, tablets and laptops at home further adds to the number of daily hours spent using digital devices. Whilst there is no suggestion that increased exposure to digital devices in any way increase the risk of eyes disease such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration many individuals experience eye discomfort and vision problems when viewing digital screens for extended periods. The level of discomfort appears to increase with the amount of digital screen use.
Computer Vision Syndrome, also referred to as Digital Eye Strain, describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer, tablet, e-reader and smartphone use. The Nikon eLife Series of lenses aims to reduce such symptoms. For the months of November, December 2016 and January 2017 we are offering a Charles Stone New York eyewear frame and a Nikon eLife lens combined with a SeeCoat Blue coating for £229 (Regular retail price from £320).
The Nikon eLife comprises of lens products
- Nikon Online – a lens which allows clear viewing of near objects such as smartphone, e-reader, book or newspaper and intermediate objects such as a desktop or laptop computer. This is ideal for individuals over the age of 40 who require reading spectacles and work at a desk in front of a computer
- Nikon Home & Office – a lens which allows clear viewing of near objects such as smartphone, e-reader, book or newspaper, intermediate objects such as a desktop or laptop computer and distance objects such as the television or presentations. This lens is ideal for patients again over 40 home use switching between reading a paper and watching television, or office work that is varied and involves both close work and distance
- Nikon RelaxSee – a lens designed for patients under 45 who spend considerable amount of time on computers and near work. The lens alleviates some of the effort involved in focusing on near objects.
The promotion includes Nikon eLife lenses coated with SeeCoat Blue PremiumUV. This coating offers an 18 month no quibble warranty, meaning Nikon will replace the lenses free-of-charge on one occasion within 18 months if damaged. The coating increases contrasts when reading and viewing electronic devices and eliminates blue both of which may be a factor in eye fatigue.
If you would like any further information on this promotion, the Nikon eLife Series lenses or Charles Stone frames please call us on 0141 943 3300 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, CLICK HERE if you wish to make an appointment you can do so using our online appointment diary.
Terms and conditions:
- No other offers or discounts apply
- Offer end January 31st 2017
- Whilst frame stocks last
- Complete pairs of frames and lenses only
- Offer applies only to 1.5 refractive index lenses, additional fees required if lenses of higher refractive index required
- Lenses are covered by a Nikon 2 year manufacturing warranty against manufacturing flaws and defects
- Lenses are covered by a Nikon 18 month no quibble warranty against damage, on one occasion only within 18 months of purchase